Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Ten things:

1. I love the smell of lemon Endust.
2. If you are waiting for the other shoe to drop, the universe will drop it for you.
3. The last week of anything is always the most hectic.
4. Dogs must be grossed out by our "wet human" smell.
5. Unplanned meal = Take out
6. Most of my parent's rules were about protection, not discipline.
7. I have a personal and loving relationship with a robot...named "Roomba".
8. My husband is sexy and he has no idea...which is even sexier.
9. I cannot help myself;I must pet and talk loving nonsense to a stranger's dog.
10. My engagement ring is still the prettiest I have ever seen.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

    Oh man, talking loving nonsense to strangers dogs...while they sit there politely waiting for you to stop? Oh, I know this, I know this well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home